1. Open the Media Manager from either: (1) Site -> Media Manager; or (2) the Media Manager quickicon.
2. Media Manager has 2 view options: (a) Thumbnail View and (b) Details View.
3. Media Manager displays all files and subfolders of the images folder.
4. Images can be previewed, uploaded and deleted from the Media Manager.
a. Preview an image: Click on the thumbnail (or the filename when in the Details View). The image will be displayed in a lightbox popup.
b. Upload an image: Below the file list is the Upload File section. Click on the Browse button, select a file from your computer, and click the Start Upload button.
c. Delete an image: Click the Delete icon next to the image file. To delete multiple images at once, click the checkbox on all files/folders to be deleted and click the large delete icon near the top right of the screen.
5. To create a new folder: type in a folder name in the box to the left of the "Create Folder" button. Click on button.
6. Change the Media Manager settings: The default folder for the media directory is "images", but this can be changed, along with the maximum upload size, they types of files that can be uploaded with Media Manager, etc., from the Global Configuration. See Media Settings guide for more info.